Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Finally Feeling Like Fall


It has been overcast and a bit rainy yesterday and today.
The forecast calls for thunderstorms and highs in the 80's and lows in the high 60's.
For most people, that's not really fall weather, but it is here, and I'll gladly take it.

I helped my mom can the last few summer peaches, and went bargain hunting at Old Navy ($4.00 shorts for the Handsome Hubby and $5.00 jeans for Mr. One, to name a few deals!!)


We put up the Halloween decorations and I'm working on finishing a few new ones.(details coming)

I opened up my October school box and Mr. One and Mr. Two have been happily playing with the various manipulatives.
I want to work on prepping some activities (I'm finally in the preschool mode again) and doing more structured preschool learning with Mr. Two.

I can't wait for the sweaters and the warm weather comfort food.
On the list to do soon: pumpkin cookies, these pumpkin whoopie pies, soup and cinnamon rolls.

I'm excited.
Do you love Fall too?

On a unrelated note, Mr. One brought this cute picture home from school.


When I asked him why all of his fish had numbers on them, he looked at me and said, "Well, they're racing fish."  Duh.  I should have known...

1 comment:

  1. cute! I love your fall things. I wish you were going to tofw with us. You could bring mr. 3 and we could pass him around:)

    ReplyDelete