Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter Ideas Collection

I have Easter on the brain big time lately.

I have even found myself feeding Mr. Three baby bird style, just because it's cute.  (Well, minus the regurgitation, just the open-wide-and-plop-food-in-your-cute-baby-mouth-while-you're-standing feeding.)




In the last few days, I have found a collection of great Eastery ideas for my kiddos.  I am excited to use some of them.

Here are two wonderful printable Easter units.  Musings of Me has another great Easter unit.  Oopsey Daisey has a Mommy School Easter unit.  I especially love the Magic Egg story.  I am pulling out my felt stash right after I post this to put it together.

I just want to borrow a dozen chicks and snuggle them, like they did here.
But I know what they turn into when they grow up.  And what they smell like.  And what they do to floors.  I think we'll stick to our chenille chicks for now.

I want this book!  I think I may have to get a copy and paint some shoes.  I'm a sucker for a good book.

My Montessori Journey has two more wonderful egg activities that I am going to try and put together this weekend.  Go here and here.

I think this snack idea is genius.  I'm not sure how much of the veggies my boys will eat, but one can hope...

Here are some of my past Easter related posts, here and here, just for fun.

What Easter-themed fun are you participating in with your families?

1 comment:

  1. That Peter Rabbit snack garden looks like fun! Think Mom will do it for me? ;)

    ReplyDelete