Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a lovely Easter weekend.  The weather could not have been more perfect:  sunny with a light cool breeze.  We had my sister-in-law in town to celebrate with us, to play with the boys and read them stories, and to stay up and visit with Mike and I until the wee morning hours.  The kids got to participate in three Easter egg hunts.



We spent time with family, had a picnic and enjoyed some delicious food.

We dyed eggs.




Our Sunday service was a perfect reminder of the importance of the Savior and his atonement and resurrection in each of our lives.  Mike had shortened church meetings so he could be with us the majority of Easter day.

I finished all the Easter basket projects early.  Bunny pattern here.




My boys looked adorable in their new bowties.  (More on these later.) There were Cadbury eggs and Sees chocolates aplenty.  My kids were well behaved... for the most part.

Like I said, it was lovely.   We are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment