Monday, October 24, 2011

Checking In

In case anyone wondered how the costume progress is going, here is my kitchen table this morning.


Yup, still not done, but making progress.  Mr. Two's costume is finished and Mr. Three's is about 1/3 of the way there.  Mr. One's costume is in the works, but far from complete.  At least his requires minimal sewing... I have to finish Mr. Three's costume tonight for the Halloween parade/story time at the library tomorrow morning that Mr. Two and Three want to attend.

I woke up late this morning.  Here is a view of what awaited me in the boys' room as I went in to get Mr. Three out of his crib.  (This, plus a very wet little pajama-clad toddler who was begging to be changed.)


My boys have been busy too.

Then there is a mountain of laundry that needs to be attended to...

I'll check in tomorrow when I have things under control around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment