Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter



This post is a little late, but I figured, better late than never.

Better late than never. That seems to be an unofficial motto of sorts at our house. hmm......

We had a lovely Easter. The boys loved their baskets. (They mostly loved the candy.) We had an awesome dinner at my parents' house. We ate ham and potato salad and asparagus and rolls with some of the homemade jam Mom and I made earlier. Dessert was cheesecake. Wonderful, homemade cheesecake with fresh strawberries. The only thing that would have made it better would have been to spend the day with all of our family. (We love you California and Ohio family!)


The boys had fun hunting for eggs outside. They only had coins inside, not candy, and Ben wasn't very happy about that. Andrew is excited to buy "cool stuff" with his... approximately 50 cents!




















Most of all, I loved being with my family, sharing in good traditions and remembering the gift of the Savior's life and atonement and resurrection. Through Him, we can be with our families forever, and that is the best Easter present of all.

3 comments:

  1. You have such a cute family Diana! I loved your Easter Eve post too. Yep, the lessons we learn from those we think we're teaching. It really is amazing. :) You are such a cute mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family Diana!!! It's so fun to catch up with you and Mike. You are so crafty. I love the quiet book and fishing game. I would never have the patience for the quiet book, but I might be able to handle the fishing game. I bet Connor would love it. Good luck with the job hunting. We've been there before. :-) Lauree

    ReplyDelete