Friday, March 26, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes


When Mr. Two was asked what treat he would like after eating his dinner, he told us "a bagel."  We thought he meant a doughnut.  Then he repeated, "A cheese bagel!"  Sure enough, he wanted a cheese bagel for dessert.  Go figure.  Bagels for dessert.  Gotta love the individuality!

Mr. One wanted a mint brownie.  That's more in line with my thinking...


 Mr. One is fascinated with my rapidly expanding belly.  A while back, he made this little picture of me, exclaiming, "Look Mommy, this is you.  I made sure to give you a BIG tummy!"  (sorry it's tilted sideways...)

Another time he told me, "Mommy, your tummy is like the HUGE full moon!"  (Complete with big eyes and arms stretched out wide for extra emphasis.)

It's a good thing you're cute and young, Mr. One.  Somehow, I don't feel offended by these little observations, coming from your lips.

We'll have to talk about what not to say to emotional pregnant women when you're older...

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love those boys! I LOVE hearing what they say and do! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a little love from the little ones. They always mean well, even when they do not say things very well.
    I know what you mean, how can you really be offend, you Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete