Saturday, March 27, 2010

Producing Bunnies, Not a Baby Yet...


Dear Mr. Three seems to be taking his time and is still not here yet.  Fortunately, that means that I was able to be with my kiddos and husband Saturday for our church Easter breakfast (yes, we're a bit early) and to spend some quality time outdoors in the beautiful spring weather.  We played in the park and flew a kite.  We took an evening walk and fed the ducks.  I loved every minute of it.

After bedtime, I had some time to finish another little last minute project for the Easter baskets (shh... don't tell my boys...)

I saw this tutorial for these adorable felt bunny finger puppets at The Purl Bee and knew I had to make some.  They really were simple and quick.  If you have a bunch of felt and embroidery floss laying around, try this project out.  ( The only thing I changed was that I used pre-made pom poms for the tails, which I already had on hand and were simpler for me.)  You'll fall in love, too!

I can't wait to see my boys' faces when they see these bunnies peeking out of their baskets...

Participating in:

No comments:

Post a Comment