Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October Break, Day Two

Yesterday was pretty laid back.  I attempted to finish a few projects, but ended up making the house a bigger mess than it already was.  The boys had fun playing at home together.  A day full of cowboy hats, Legos, cars and PBS cartoons.

The highlights: 

The boys had fun feeding our friends' baby cows through the fence in their pasture.  It was more like throwing the oranges over the fence before the cow could lick their hands, but they enjoyed it anyhow.(The sun was starting to set and the lighting was just perfect.  Too bad I didn't have my camera.  Story of my life.)

Mr. One had fun playing with Daddy creating a "Super Hero Truck" on the Lego site.  He loves any extra Daddy Time he can get.

All three boys went to sleep relatively early so that Mike and I could enjoy some time together.

The lowlights:


Mr. Two fell asleep in his dinner before he could play games with Daddy, which was something he'd been looking forward to all day.

Mr. Three is teething (I think) and woke up at 4:00 am, and wouldn't go back to sleep.

Oh, and potty training is Evil! 

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! And I LOVED seeing / crafting with you last week! You are darling, love your clever craftiness and blogginess! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, poor Mr. 2! He is the craziest sleep ever! I wish Cate was like that! :)

    ReplyDelete